Jim Herron, Island Training CTO and IBM Champion, continues the examination of Rational Quality Manager recorded for a recent IBM Middleware User Community webcast. In these five videos, we look at the test assets inside RQM that show the details and results when executing tests.
Jim Herron, Island Training CTO and IBM Champion, shows you the test assets in Rational Quality Manager (RQM) for planning and constructing your test effort. These videos were recorded for a recent IBM Middleware User Community webcast.
Want to see the webcast in its entirety? Click here for the IMWUC website (registration required).
An important step in setting up SAFe support in RTC is to import the SAFe program and portfolio-level reports from the IBM SAFe landing page.
Click on the video below to view how to:
- Update the Data Warehouse on the Data Collection Component
- Connect the Data Warehouse to the Jazz Reporting Service
- Import the Out-of-the Box Reports on the Jazz Reporting Service
- Import the SAFe program and portfolio-level reports on the Jazz Reporting Service
Going to IBM InterConnect? Come say “hi” to Island experts at our hands-on workshop as well as in the DevOps Zone during Expo Hours.
Register for the workshop by adding session DOP-1930 to your agenda. Seating IS limited!
Thinking about trying Jazz 6.0.1 SAFe Program support in your current RTC environment? You can, without disturbing your current RTC projects!
- Step 1: Create a new project area from the SAFe 3.0 Process (Portfolio) template.
- Step 2: Create a new project area from the SAFe 3.0 Process (Program) template.
- Step 3: Associate the new SAFe project areas with your existing RTC, DNG, and RQM project areas.
To watch an simple example of creating the RTC project associations, where all projects are on a single server, click on the video below.
You can try it yourself at InterConnect 2016. Join Jim Herron and me at our hands-on workshop, DOP-1930, or find us in the DevOps Zone in the Expo area for a one-on-one session.